On this episode of Ruff Talk VR our hosts Dscruffles and Stratus breakdown and review Star Wars Pinball VR! Made by developers Zen Studios and available now on the official Meta Quest store, this game features 8 different pinball tables, a customizable fan cave, and some of the most iconic characters throughout Star Wars! Listen now for our final thoughts and rating!
Join our Patreon to unlock exclusive podcast benefits and help support the Ruff Talk VR podcast at the same time!
Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/rufftalkvr
If you enjoy the podcast be sure to rate us 5 stars and subscribe! Join our official subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/RuffTalkVR/
Join our official subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/RuffTalkVR/
Get 25% OFF @trueclassic with promo code RUFFTALKVR at https://trueclassictees.com/RuffTalkVR! #trueclassicpod
Get 20% OFF @manscaped + Free Shipping with promo code RUFFTALKVR at MANSCAPED.com!
This podcast was sponsored by Kiwi Design- the premier company for Oculus Quest accessories. Visit our affiliate link below to shop for your VR accessories including knuckle straps, lens protectors, head straps, link cables, and more while also supporting the podcast!
Affiliate Link: https://www.kiwidesign.com/?ref=RuffTalkVR
Star Wars Pinball Store Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3180994211970184/
For the first time ever, Star Wars™ Pinball surrounds us in virtual reality! Star Wars™ Pinball VR collects 8 AMAZING TABLES:
• The Mandalorian
• Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
• Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
• Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
• Star Wars Rebels
• Masters of the Force
• Classic Collectibles
Exciting new features exclusive to this release:
• The fully customizable FAN CAVE houses your “virtual” pinball table and items you earn.
• TOTAL IMMERSION MODE allows you to experience everything at table level.
• 360-DEGREE MINIGAMES surround you with iconic Star Wars set pieces.
Other features from past Star Wars™ Pinball releases return:
• HAPTIC FEEDBACK for controllers so it feels like actual pinball
• CAREER MODE for short, targeted gameplay sessions
• FORCE POWERS to power up your play
• A CANTINA JUKEBOX of John Williams music
*We are paid a commission through affiliate links to help support the podcast on some links above