On this episode of Ruff Talk VR our hosts give their early impressions of the hit new app lab game in early access - Ghosts of Tabor! Made by developers Combat Waffle Studios and published by Beyond Frames Entertainment, this extraction based VR FPS has you go solo or with friends against real players and AI in raid where the only goals are survive, find loot, and extract. This game has some rough around the edges jank but makes up for it two-fold in fun! Listen for our full thoughts and rating!
If you enjoy the podcast be sure to rate us 5 stars and subscribe!
This podcast was sponsored by Kiwi Design - the premier company for Oculus Quest accessories. Visit our affiliate link below to shop for your VR accessories including knuckle straps, lens protectors, head straps, link cables, and more while also supporting the podcast!
Affiliate Link: https://www.kiwidesign.com/?ref=RuffTalkVR
Get 20% OFF @manscaped + Free Shipping with promo code RUFFTALKVR at MANSCAPED.com!
As a Ruff Talk VR listener, you get a special offer: 10% off your first month of BetterHelp! Just visit BetterHelp.com/RuffTalkVR and start taking charge of your mental health today."
Ghosts of Tabor Store Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/7614022262006379/
*** Ghosts of Tabor is in Early Access / Beta, and may contain bugs ***
Ghosts of Tabor is the only extraction based VR FPS PVP and PVE survival game where you will have to use your wits, skills and resources to survive. Inspired by games such as Escape from Tarkov and Day Z, the game features a variety of scenarios from scavenging, looting to crafting. Make your safehouse your own by building your personal collection weapons and gear to display in your armory.
Ghosts of Tabor is packed with features for unlimited replayability including:
● Simultaneous PVP and PVE - Avoid both players and armed AI
● Scavenge for a wide variety of loot such as gear, weapons, attachments, ammo, medical, food and water
● Squad up or go at it alone in the world's most dangerous looting grounds
● Make your way to your extraction point to get out with your life and your gear.
● Customize weapons and craft items
● Craft ammo of different types and sizes
● Variety of weapons ranging from handguns to assault rifles
● Huge armory to display your arsenal of weapons, armor, and gear
● Choose your load out carefully
● Visit the marketplace to source anything you may need for your next raid
● Complete missions with vendors to unlock special goods
Choose your playstyle from guns-a- blazing or take a stealthy approach. It’s up to you to find a way to escape Tabor alive.
Can you survive the Ghosts of Tabor?
*** Please note that the game does NOT support Meta Quest 1 in stand-alone gameplay ***
*We are paid a commission through affiliate links to help support the podcast on the Kiwi and BetterHelp links above