In the eleventh episode of our App Lab series focusing on games that are on the hidden store hidden in the Oculus Store called App Lab, our hosts Dscruffles and Stratus breakdown and review the Virtual Reality (VR) tower defense game, Iron Guard! Made by developers Xlab Digital LLC , this game features 30 levels, new turrets to purchase, various upgrade, diverse enemies, a compelling story, and classic tower defense gameplay in immersive VR, it's hard to see why this isn't on the official Oculus Quest Store! Listen for our full review, breakdown, and final score!
If you enjoy the podcast be sure to rate us 5 stars and subscribe! Maybe even become a podcast supporter and help us make the dream of full-time podcasting become a reality! Join our official subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/RuffTalkVR/
This podcast was sponsored by Kiwi Design- the premier company for Oculus Quest accessories. Visit our affiliate link below to shop for your VR accessories including knuckle straps, lens protectors, head straps, link cables, and more while also supporting the podcast! Don't forget to check out Kiwi's newest colored controller grips!
Controller Straps: https://kiwidesign.shop/collections/controller-grips-cover/products/top-version-controller-grips-cover?ref=RuffTalkVR
Affiliate Link: https://www.kiwidesign.com/?ref=RuffTalkVR
Store Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/5153768677983339/
IRON GUARD VR is a sci-fi tower defense game made in the spirit of classic RTS games. Lives of the surviving crew members are in your hands. Find out why the terraformer robots have rebelled and help evacuate your crew from an unknown planet, where survival is the new frontier.
• A complete 360 degrees immersive gameplay.
• Different game modes and styles.
• Multiple upgradeable turrets, path blockers, mining harvesters.
• Possibility of non-linear equipment upgrade between missions.
• Arcade style shooting from an upgradeable drone using conventional or super weapons.
• A unique storyline revealed through cutscenes and dialogues.
• Amazing voice acting and music which adds to the gameplay in the true style of classic RTS games.
• Beautiful and stylized environments with mysterious atmosphere of an unknown planet, showcasing various biomes where battles ensue.
*We are paid a commission through affiliate links to help support the podcast on the Kiwi links above
Podcast support link: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rufftalkvr