On this episode of Ruff Talk VR our hosts Dscruffles and Stratus breakdown and review Among Us VR! This virtual reality port is made by Schell Games, Innersloth LLC, and Robot Teddy and available now on the official Meta Quest store! A game played in groups of 4 -10 players and featuring public and private lobbies, with the right group this game provides endless laughs. Listen for our full thoughts and final score!
If you enjoy the podcast be sure to rate us 5 stars and subscribe! Join our official subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/RuffTalkVR/
This podcast was sponsored by Kiwi Design - the premier company for Oculus Quest accessories. Visit our affiliate link below to shop for your VR accessories including knuckle straps, lens protectors, head straps, link cables, and more while also supporting the podcast!
Affiliate Link: https://www.kiwidesign.com/?ref=RuffTalkVR
Get 20% OFF @manscaped + Free Shipping with promo code RUFFTALKVR at MANSCAPED.com!
Get 25% OFF @trueclassic with promo code RUFFTALKVR at https://trueclassictees.com/RuffTalkVR! #trueclassicpod
Get 20% OFF @vincerocollective + Free Shipping with promo code RUFFTALKVR at https://vincerocollective.com/ruff! #vincerocollectivepod
Visit https://www.vrlist.xyz/ to find the right VR talent for your needs! And for creators, be sure to list yourself to help find opportunities!
Among Us Store Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/4948428055244413/
For ages 13 and up
Among Us VR is a party game of teamwork and betrayal. Grab your crew and headset and launch into the VR version of this hit multiplayer game. Play with 4 - 10 players as you complete tasks to hold your ship together. But beware! One or more random players among the crew are Impostors bent on sabotaging and killing everyone.
● Gameplay: Experience the core Among Us gameplay you know and love, such as tasks, sabotages, emergency meetings, and venting, but now in VR
● Chat: Communicate using in-game voice chat (featuring proximity chat) or quick text chat
● Minigames: Play old favorites and new-for-VR games
● Customization: Pick your character’s color and hat
● Comfort and Safety: Adjust your settings to have the best experience possible
● Cross-Platform in VR: Play with other VR users, even on other VR platforms and headsets
● Locomotion: Choose single or two-handed options
Join our official Discord for more fun outside the game!
*We are paid a commission through affiliate links to help support the podcast on the Kiwi links above