In the tenth episode of our App Lab series focusing on games that are on the hidden store hidden in the Oculus Store called App Lab, our hosts Dscruffles and Stratus breakdown and review the Virtual Reality (VR) fitness action game, Crazy Kung Fu! Made by developers Field of Vision, be prepared to sweat with Crazy Kung Fu! With 25 different levels, different environments, a practice mode, global leaderboards, and more, it's hard to see why this isn't on the official Oculus Quest Store! Listen for our full review, breakdown, and final score!
If you enjoy the podcast be sure to rate us 5 stars and subscribe! Maybe even become a podcast supporter and help us make the dream of full-time podcasting become a reality! Join our official subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/RuffTalkVR/
This podcast was sponsored by Kiwi Design- the premier company for Oculus Quest accessories. Visit our affiliate link below to shop for your VR accessories including knuckle straps, lens protectors, head straps, link cables, and more while also supporting the podcast! Don't forget to check out Kiwi's newest colored controller grips!
Controller Straps: https://kiwidesign.shop/collections/controller-grips-cover/products/top-version-controller-grips-cover?ref=RuffTalkVR
Affiliate Link: https://www.kiwidesign.com/?ref=RuffTalkVR
Store Link: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3846153838783795/
Start your KUNG FU JOURNEY now!
Are you ready to fight and earn your place on the wall of fame? Join Crazy Kung Fu and start to train, improve your reflexes, heighten your fighter senses and become the Master.
• 25 levels and two game modes to guide you on your journey: Train and Fight.
• A variety of modifiers including increased speed, arrows being shot at you to improve your reflexes and an infinite game mode so you can train until you can't.
• Build your own levels in Focus Mode to improve specific skills before joining the leaderboards.
• 6 unique environments: train in your own dojo, or outside in the bamboo forest!
• Global leaderboards for you to see how you do against other students of the Academy!
• A Wing Chun dummy Training Game to learn and master the basic shapes and forms of the style.
• Detailed feedback after each level on your range, accuracy and general perfomance of both sides of your body.
*We are paid a commission through affiliate links to help support the podcast on the Kiwi links above
Podcast support link: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rufftalkvr